By Sean Connick | Published: 17th October 2023
Here we are with four weeks left to apply to this year's awards! It seems like only yesterday that on the 21st of February, we opened the awards to applications. Applications close on the 17th of November!
If you are planning to apply to the awards, time is now in short supply. By applying sooner rather than later, it gives you additional time to review and make any amendments you wish to make, increasing your likelihood of standing out from the pack.
Applying to the Digital Education Awards extends your institution's global reach and positions your organization at the forefront of the global EdTech community.
We offer awards in the following categories:
- Early Years Home Learning Product of the Year
- Children’s Home Learning Product of the Year
- Adult Home Learning Product of the Year
- Digital Language Learning Product of the Year
- SEND Learning Product of the Year
- Digital Health and Wellbeing Learning Product of the Year
- STEAM Learning Product of the Year
- Digital Classroom Aid of the Year
- Digital Education Institution of the Year
- Digital Education Team of the Year
- Digital Education Start-Up of the Year
- Business Education Learning Product of the Year
- Digital Teacher of the Year
- New Digital Course of the Year
- Digital Arts Education Product of the Year
The champions in each individual category are automatically nominated for the prestigious Gold Award at the Digital Education Awards. Subsequently, a panel of judges determines which of the category victors demonstrates the most exceptional performance of the year.
Explore these informative guides on the application process and the key elements for a winning submission.
Your time is running out, apply today!